Adventures in Blogging
I love jewelry. It’s beautiful, portable, and makes the best souvenirs. I’ve joked before that I probably have so many pieces of jewelry that I could wear something different every day. The other night, when planning with some friends what to wear for New Year’s Eve, I said as much. My friend Bina told me I should put it to the test, and blog about it. All of my jewelry has a story, right? I want to write more, don’t I?
So here is my year in jewelry.
- I must wear something new every day for the next year.
- A pair of earrings counts as one piece of jewelry.
- I must take a picture of each piece of jewelry that I wear.
- I must write up a brief description of the piece and how I came to wear it.
- I MAY wear something more than once (it wouldn’t be any fun to only wear one piece of jewelry a day, would it?).